What does the recruitment process involve? This will vary depending on the role you apply for.
- Submitting your cv and a short motivation letter will give us a good idea of who you are and what your goals are. We appreciate the time and effort you take to put your application together, so rest assured it will be given the attention it deserves.
- We will let you know as soon as we receive your application.
- If you meet all the required criteria for the position, we will set up a time to have an introductory telephone interview.
- Next comes an interview with the location manager and a trial shift (approximately 4 hours), which will give a good introduction to the physical location, the atmosphere and potential new colleagues.
- If both parties are enthusiastic and wish to continue after the trial experience, we proceed with putting together a proposal with employment conditions.
- Upon approval of the proposal and receipt of all requested documents, a beneficial reference and VOG statement (Certificate of conduct), you will receive an employment agreement from our HR department.
- We run a straightforward process that will ensure your future with Big Ben Kids starts and stays on the right track. We strive to communicate clearly and appropriately at each step in the process to prevent misunderstandings or disappointment.
- For more senior positions, or vacancies within the business units, the procedure consists of an initial personal interview at our headquarters (or video call if circumstances require). This may be followed by a second interview to further explore your skills and experience, depending on the type of position.
- Note: We perform reference and compulsory police checks on all applicants prior to extending an offer of employment.
We hope to welcome you as our new colleague in the future!