Explore and discover!
Throughout the summer, our programmes offer weekly themes which include indoor and outdoor activities for a half-day or full-day.
These cover art, science, movement, music, drama and many other topics. Not only do we design activities ourselves but we regularly visit museums, parks, sports facilities and the beach. Children build strong friendships and grow in confidence by interaction and participation. Below is an outline of the daily routine at camp.
Summer camp programme
Extraordinary Kids in Fantasy Land
Beach, climbing playground, Animal farm, finding fairies Wesbroek Park, Nature Playground
Creating an imaginary map, my fairy/elf avatar, story time, fantasy forest craft, lost in the forest game
The realm of light and dark with Sherlock Holmes, Detective Pikachu and Inspector Gadget
Geocaching in Wesbroek park, Escher Museum, Archery Tag, Escape Room, Nature Playground
Spy games, food detective – what do I taste, what do I smell? Morse code messages, inventing coded messages, secret writing, shadow drawing, making detective accessories
It’s a kind of magic with the Powerpuff Girls
Visiting a maze, glow in the dark minigolf, finding fairies in the enchanted forest, magic workshop, playground visit
Making capes or wings, baking mystery cupcakes, writing with invisible ink, playing superhero games and doing science experiments with the help of Professor Utonium
Fantastic Creations with the Lego Heroes
Building a hut in Scheveningse Bos, Science Centre Delft, Lego workshop, playground visit, obstacle courses and mini olympics
Building lego village, who can build the highest tower, designing a bridge from wooden sticks, making reaction obstacle courses, life size Lego hero craft, Kermis and games with our own BBK money and baking Lego cookies
Heroes of the Earth and the Four Elements
Barefoot walking and collecting stones, omniversum, beach-mud kitchen, pony workshop; paint your horse/unicorn, Meijendel water playground
Volcano experiments, making pottery with clay, baking and painting pottery, pebble painting, talking about the four elements, creating our comic and glass painting
Water and Sea: Let’s get on board with Peter Pan and Captain Hook
Sea Life, Maritime Museum, going to a lighthouse, Paddling pools Amsterdamse Bos, visiting a boat
Making a pirate map with coffee and tea stains, learning to speak the pirate language, building boats from walnut shell and sailing it, making pirate accessories, learning about the most famous pirates, water gun fight and making blue jelly with ocean sprinkles
UP! Adventures in the air with Russel and Dug
Playground visit, going to Schiphol Panorama Terrace, Kite workshop, Space day with Space Buzz, going to an old windmill
Making mini hot air balloons and kits to fly, paper plane making competition, making a mini solar system, making wind chimes to measure wind power, talking about different types of winds, baking rainbow cupcakes, doing air pressure experiments and Summer Camp closing party!
More practical details:
- We have Summer Camps at Scheveningen and Wassenaar
- English is the main language spoken at camps, but many of our teachers are international and speak multiple languages. Where possible and if needed, they will take the time to explain things in your child’s mother tongue (including Dutch)
- Camps are for children aged 4 to 12, with different activity programmes for different age groups
- We have daily field trips. All field trips are currently to be confirmed due to nationwide closures of museums and activity spaces
- We try to spend as much time in nature as possible in the mornings and do activities in the afternoon at our location
- Price includes warm lunch, warm dinner, transportation for the field trips, all entrace fees and workshop fees
- Price is for full day 92.50 euro, for half day 55 euro
We would love to show you around our facilities, meet your family and talk about your wishes in person. Please choose a location on the contact page to get in touch with us!